Terms & Conditions:
Prior to registration of a swim course, clients must have called the Shendy’s Swim Centre (Shendy's) office at
416 576-SWIM (7946) or emailed
firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm availability of the courses / time slots I intend to register for. You understand that you should not attempt to register for a swim course until your availability has been confirmed by the Shendy’s head office.
- A confirmation of your registration will be sent to you within 48 hours by the form of a receipt. You will be sent a statement of your account.
Registration at Shendy's confirms, your consent to you/your swimmer being photographed for promotional purposes only. If you do not consent to this you may email
email@example.com and we will work on a best-effort case to honour your request.
- We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions at our sole discretion. Continued attendance and use of Shendy's facilities is your consent to these updated policies.
Fees & Payment Policy:
- Tax will automatically be calculated at 13%
- A $25 administrative fee per swimmer will be charged to swimmers who register without first confirming the availability with our offices, and whose request we cannot accommodate.
- Payments can be made by Visa, MasterCard, American Express. Registrations are confirmed once payment is received prior to the session start dates.
- Shendy’s does not offer make-up classes for missed classes during the session.
Lesson Disruption Policy:
- Shendy's reserves the right to cancel classes at its sole discretion. This may occur due to inclement weather, or pool conditions. In the event of a cancelled class at a Shendy's facility, notification will occur on a best effort basis (please check your e-mail, and our social media channels before you come to the facility). On a best effort bases, Shendy's will extend the session to offset the lost class(es). If we are unable to extend the session, a credit will be issued for future registrations. If you are unable to attend the extended class, refunds will not be provided.
- In the event Shendy's has to close its facilities for reasons beyond its control, including but not limited to weather, pool fouling, public health/pandemic, Shendy's will do its best to extend the session as per the procedure above. If Shendy's is not able to extend the session, credits will be issued for the missed class/course. If you are unable to attend the extended class, refunds will not be provided.
Refund & Cancellation Policy:
Per the Lesson Disruption Policy, Shendy's does not offer refunds due to lesson disruptions. Instead, adjusted session dates, a 'swim pass', or a credit may be available depending on the circumstances.
If cancellation notice is received 2 weeks or longer prior to the start of a given session, a
$30.00 administrative fee will be charged per student per class/course.
If cancellation notice is received shorter than 2 weeks prior to the session, a
$50.00 administrative fee will be charged per student per class/course.
If cancellation notice is received shorter than 1 weeks prior to the session, a
$100.00 administrative fee will be charged per student per class/course.
If cancellation notice is received once the class/course begins, the fees are